Dryer Vent Wizard of Central Indiana provides the Cumberland, IN area with thorough dryer vent cleaning. Your dryer vents may be hiding an unnoticed fire hazard; lint and debris accumulate in a dryer vent over time, eventually leading to clogs that not only serve as ignition material, but that also decrease efficiency and increase wear to clothing and the appliance itself. Leading appliance manufacturers recommend that dryer vents are inspected and cleaned once per year. Our mission is not only to provide excellent service, but also to make each home we visit more efficient and safer from the risk of fire.
Benefits of Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Reduces Fire Hazards
- Extends Dryer Life
- Saves Money
- Saves Time
- Decreases Energy Consumption
- Eliminates Mold Issues
- Prevents Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Increases Clothing Life
Cumberland, IN Dryer Vent Installation, Repair, & InspectionIn addition to our expert dryer vent cleaning, Dryer Vent Wizard of Central Indiana also offers a menu of other dryer vent related services.
- Installation: The best way to avoid added fire hazards and future complications is by having your dryer vent system installed by a skilled and experienced professional. Our technicians know which materials work best and how to work around any obstacles that may be present in your laundry area.
- Repair: A damaged dryer vent or a vent line in disrepair can lead to more serious problems such as clogs, inefficiency, carbon monoxide poisoning, or fire.
- Rerouting: In some cases, vent rerouting may be necessary in order to correct problematic vent configurations when a system has been installed in a hurry or by someone without the necessary expertise.
- Inspection: If your dryer is not performing as well as it should, taking longer to dry clothing or requiring an entire second cycle, a comprehensive dryer vent inspection from Dryer Vent Wizard of Central Indiana will uncover the problem.
For more information about our Cumberland, IN dryer vent cleaning, inspection, repair, or installation, call (317) 268-3210, or request an appointment to schedule service today!